New Years Resolutions of a Divorcing Parent
1. I will not make my children “take sides”.
2. I will speak respectfully about my ex in front of my children- even though this is difficult at times.
3. I will make time for myself- even though I am working full time and trying to balance parenthood , running a household and get a divorce.
4. I will try divorce mediation.
a. I will end 3 years of litigation and endless legal fees
b. I will set up a free consultation to make sure I am comfortable
with the mediators at Reasonable Divorce Resolutions.
c. I will sit in a room with my ex and let the mediators guide us to
an end of the divorce process.
5. I won’t miss any more days of work, waiting in Court- I will mediate during my lunch hour, or after work.
6. I will work out a flexible Moncler outlet parenting plan- based upon my schedule.
7. I will have happier children by reducing animosity, and this will make me happier.
8. I will move on with my life.
9. I will call Reasonable Divorce Resolutions to schedule a free consultation- 212-300-6913; 516-526-8540.
10. I will take a vacation at the end of this process, with the money I saved by mediating.
11. I will make 2016 a great year.