When parties disagree in a litigated divorce, the judge determines how a couple splits their assets and even how they raise their children.
Mediation allows you to be in charge of these decisions.
As experienced divorce mediators, we help couples work together to find solutions that both parties feel are fair.
We help you:
- Tailor a parenting plan that reflects your work and life schedules, instead of juggling your schedules to fit a parenting plan imposed by a judge.
- Realistically address child-support based on your children’s needs and the family’s finances.
- Brainstorm solutions so that you both feel you’ve arrived at a fair division of all your assets and debts.
- Discuss who gets the pets. You might even want a custody plan for your dog or cat.
- Discuss any other issues you think are important in your particular situation – yes, to some couples, deciding who gets the wedding china has great significance!